My name is Gytis Repečka, I am Solution Architect and data professional with over 10 years of experience designing and implementing Data Warehouse solutions based on Teradata, Informatica PowerCenter, Oracle Data Integrator, PostgreSQL on premise and on mainstream cloud vendors (AWS, Azure). Currently focusing on Data Vault automation and APIs.
- 📫 Contact me via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (GPG public key)
- 📣 Socialize on Mastodon: @email@example.com
- 💼 See professional experience on LinkedIn
- 🔭 Inretio is my small business company specializing in web infrastructure, federated services, car diagnostics and smart home solutions
- 🌱 I am currently learning Go language by building small image processing library
- 💬 Ask me about Linux infrastructure, data engineering, open source software
- 😄 My name pronouns: ´giːtis repetʃ´ka with stress on “i:” (long) and “a” (short). Also notice that “c” is written with caron.
I am passionate open source user and technical writer, some of my posts:
- Build WriteFreely from source on CentOS
- Update Mastodon server instance on Ubuntu
- Using custom domain for your Go lang package
- How to root Motorola Nexus 6 and run LineageOS
- Playing MIDI keyboard on Linux (in Lithuanian)
- Professional developer: free software has it's price (in Lithuanian) – Lithuanian National Radio and Television
- Lithuanian National Radio celebrates 90 years: my story how I've listened to broadcasts from childhood – live interview on the radio (in Lithuanian) – Lithuanian National Radio