My name is Gytis Repečka, I am Software Engineer currently working with PostgreSQL and Linux infrastructure on AWS cloud. Writing code in SQL, Go and Bash. Experienced data professional (Teradata, Informatica) with focus on Inmon's data warehousing architecture (10 years).
- 📫 Contact me via e-mail email@example.com (GPG public key)
- 📣 Socialize on Mastodon: @firstname.lastname@example.org
- 💼 See professional experience on LinkedIn
- 🔭 Inretio is my small business company specializing in web infrastructure, federated services, car diagnostics and smart home solutions
- 🌱 I am currently learning Go language by building small image processing library
- 💬 Ask me about Linux infrastructure, data engineering, open source software
- 😄 My name pronouns: ´giːtis repetʃ´ka with stress on “i:” (long) and “a” (short). Also notice that “c” is written with caron.
I am passionate open source user and technical writer, some of my posts:
- Build WriteFreely from source on CentOS
- Update Mastodon server instance on Ubuntu
- Using custom domain for your Go lang package
- How to root Motorola Nexus 6 and run LineageOS
- Playing MIDI keyboard on Linux (in Lithuanian)
- Professional developer: free software has it's price (in Lithuanian) – Lithuanian National Radio and Television
- Lithuanian National Radio celebrates 90 years: my story how I've listened to broadcasts from childhood – live interview on the radio (in Lithuanian) – Lithuanian National Radio